Cups and Competitions Rules and Documents

Rules & Documents

Resources for Cups & Competitions

shropshire fa county cups

For any guidance regarding County Cups please contact:





County Cup Rules

youth county cup rules





answers to your FREQUENTLY asked questions

County cups & competitions FAQ's

A County Cup result must be reported to Zoe Griffiths & your league representative, using the paperwork provided or the online system above.

The Match team sheet form will have been emailed to you prior to your Cup Fixture, these can be reused for all round. Alternatively you can find then in the related documents.

You must inform Zoe Griffiths (01743 362769)

You must inform Zoe Griffiths (01743 362769) 


You must contact Zoe Griffiths (01743 362769) who will find an alternative match official.  



All Shropshire FA Cup Competitions, the fee of the Official(s) is split 50/50 including travel expenses by the two competing teams.

The Shropshire FA covered the expenses of the match officials for the Semi Final and Final respectively