ORGANISED BY GROUPS OF LOCAL PEOPLE INVOLVED WITH REFEREEING, AND RUN FOR THE BENEFIT OF REFEREES.
The Referees' Association is a National body which is made up of over 300 local Referees' Associations, Branches or Societies providing assistance, support and guidance. Click the link below to learn more about the national Referee Association.
VISIT THE NATIONAL REFEREE ASSOCIATION
Currently we have one ‘active’ branch in Shropshire
Shrewsbury & Shropshire Referees Association
Secretary: Jack Noble (email@example.com)
Meetings held at Harlescott Social Club, Roselyn, Shrewsbury, SY1 4LP
For all new members, 1st year membership is currently being offered FREE. Normal membership fees are £16.00 for the season
- Membership of your local society
- Monthly meetings to include guest speakers, training, friendship and camaraderie
- Full support, advice and guidance from experienced referees
- Kit and equipment at discounted prices
- Personal and Equipment insurance
- RA representation at FA meetings
- RA service awards and benevolent fund
The RA is an association that is very worthwhile for all to join; they are very friendly and welcoming to new referees and open to all. The benefits, if and when you need them, are very good and not offered within your annual membership fee to the Shropshire FA.