Register your players online and a football icon could visit your club
Want the world-famous Emirates FA Cup trophy – or an England legend – to come to your club? Then simply register your team’s players with a valid email address in the Whole Game System by Sunday 18 August.
That’s it. You’ll then be entered in a free prize draw to win one of these great prizes. And the more teams/starting line-ups (see below) you register, the more chances you’ll have.
Age group Format ‘Starting line-up’
|Age Group||Format||'Starting Line-Up'|
|Under -7/8s||5v5||Five Players|
|Under - 9/10s||7v7||Devern Players|
|Under 11/12s||9v9||Nine Players|
|Under 13 & Above||11v11||11 Players|
A September visit from The Emirates FA Cup trophy
Held aloft by legends of the game, now’s your club’s chance to get your hands on one of the most famous football trophies on the planet. The 108-year old trophy could be yours for an entire day – take as many pictures as you like.
A training session run by an England legend
If you win, we’ll send you a former England star to put your players through their paces. And after the training session, they’ll stay for a Q&A. It’s a unique chance to get some tips on taking your team to the top next season.
Win or not, you still win all season
If you’re not lucky enough to win one of the above prizes, there are still benefits all season – and beyond – from registering your club’s players on the Whole Game System:
• All your club information in one place – affiliation, players, officials, safeguarding;
• Reduced paperwork for time-pressured volunteers;
• Secure data storage – no more need for paper documents;
• Efficient way to manage club discipline;
• Emergency contact details kept online;
• Annually-updated records – creating a lasting history for every player;
• Complete integration with FULL-TIME;
• Access to the FREE FA Matchday app – unlocking more time-saving for team managers and players;
• Manage your club’s finances online – collect and track match fees through The FA Matchday app.
Competition terms and conditions apply, which can be found below. If you don’t currently use the Whole Game System to register players and want to know more, just E-Mail email@example.com.
Further information on The FA’s range of digital products can be found by clicking here.