SFA Youth Council are recruiting new members to join their team
Shropshire FA Youth Council are seeking new members to join their team
Shropshire FA Youth Council are looking to recruit young, passionate new members to join their team.
The Youth Council is designed to inspire, empower and most importantly provide a voice for all children and young people to influence change and develop a lasting legacy in Football for Shropshire.
The role of the SFA Youth Council is to help guide the Football Futures Programme, supporting the design and delivery of our Football Futures Young Leadership Day, and assist in the planning and delivery of events/activities ran through the County FA.
The Shropshire FA Youth Council provides the opportunity for young adults to make a real difference to the footballing environment in which young people play and volunteer within Shropshire.
Application Process Criteria and Requirements
Applicants must be aged between 14 and 24, actively engaged in volunteering in football within Shropshire (ideally to be affiliated to the Shropshire FA Football Futures Programme.)
As a member of the SFA Youth Council you will need to be committed to:
- Attending and actively participating in all SFA Youth Council meetings (bi-monthly meetings)
- Attend and deliver various football events related to the role.
- Share skills and experience with Football Futures Young Leaders
- Advise Shropshire FA and other key partners on what children and young people want from football
- Engage more young people in football as players and volunteers
- Engage more young leaders into the Football Futures Young Leadership Programme
- Attend FA training dates/opportunities available to support own personal development
- Plan and deliver SFA Youth Council Young Leadership Day
- Support the Kick it Out Campaign
If you are interested in applying to be a member of our Shropshire FA Youth Council, please complete the short application form below and send to Eve Bailey - Football Development Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org or you can send by post to Shropshire FA, Montgomery Waters Meadow, Oteley Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire. SY2 6ST.
Closing date for applications is Monday 3rd December 2018
(Interviews to take place on Monday 10th December 2018, from 6pm)
(Please make a note of this date)