Coaching in Education
Teaching footballs in Schools & Colleges
FOOTBALL COACHING CPD FOR TEACHERS
Shropshire FA offers teachers across all stages of education the chance to continue their coaching journey with CPD opportunities throughout the season.
CPD topics include:
- Principles of teaching football
- Teaching football in the new National Curriculum
- Developing Cross Curriculum links through football
- Inclusion and differentiation through football
- Running the School Team
JUNIOR FOOTBALL LEADER AWARD FOR STUDENTS
The FA Junior Football Leaders Award provides a basic introduction to leadership skills required when involved in football for those under the age of 16.
The course will primarily introduce 4 areas:
- Assisting football activity sessions
- An introduction to refereeing
- Helping with a team
- Managing football events
Want to run a Shropshire FA Junior Football Leaders Award at your school? To register your interest in hosting or attending a JFLA course, please contact Lisa.Sandford@ShropshireFA.com.