THE WHOLE GAME SYSTEM - WHAT IS IT?
- A fully integrated administration system that brings together and enhances the current functionality of Members’ Services and other important County FA systems
- A 24/7 one-stop administration Portal accessible by all grassroots football participants and incorporating a payment gateway
- An online system that will allow key football administrative processes such as club affiliation, league sanction and the management of discipline to be completed electronically
- An administration system that links leagues, clubs, referees and the County FA, providing transparency of information and efficiency of communication.
WHY IS THE WHOLE GAME SYSTEM BEING INTRODUCED?
- Club officials increasingly comfortable with online processes outside of football – online purchases, cinema or restaurant booking etc
- The integrated system will be more efficient and effective for the game’s 400,000 volunteers
- To reduce the increasing administrative burden being placed upon Club Secretaries
- Improve transparency of information between Clubs their League and their County FA
- To take advantage of new technology
WHO WILL USE THE WHOLE GAME SYSTEM?
- Club secretaries and key club officials
- League secretaries and key league officials
- Referees and other members of the referee workforce, including assessors, mentors etc
- Team managers, players, parents and coaches
- Grassroots and the Professional Game……
- ……….Basically The Whole Game
HOW WILL YOU ACCESS THE WHOLE GAME SYSTEM?
- To access the Whole Game System you will need a FAN and password
- Your County FA will be able to provide you with your FAN
- You will be able to Retrieve your Password should you be unable to remember yours
- You will be advised of the WGS web address shortly
HOW YOU CAN PAY FEES SAFELY & SECURELY ON WGS
- Clubs will be able to pay affiliation fees and any discipline fines online
- The FA and County FAs have chosen Barclaycard’s Smartpay as the payment gateway for WGS
- You will be directed to Smartpay directly at the end of any relevant function
- All payments are safe and secure
BENEFITS TO ALL CLUBS USING WGS?
- Clubs will be able to affiliate for each new season online, including pay affiliation fees to County FA
- Clubs will be able to amend and edit important Club Information throughout the season
- Clubs will be able to process discipline through the system, including paying fees electronically
- Clubs will be able to apply for, manage and administer all Charter Standard processes online
- Clubs will be able to share information with their League and local County FA
BENEFITS TO ALL CLUBS IN FULL-TIME LEAGUES USING WGS?
- Full-Time will automatically update County FA, Clubs and players on matches which qualify for suspensions, including postponements and re-arrangements.
- Referee appointing will operate off a central calender
- Respect marks from clubs will be intergrated with Respect marks from referees including reports in WGS
- Fixtures from outside competitions will be automatically intergrated for all teams within a league
- Pitch sharing visibility will be available for all grounds via integration of ground data in WGS
- Any fixture change made on Full-Time will automatically update suspension records
Below you will find all the relevant links and documents to guide you through the processes of affiliating your club online.
HOW TO AFFILIATE
To affiliate your club online for the 2016-17 season please click this link: wholegame.thefa.com
For clubs that cannot affiliate online, a paper version is available upon request.
ALL DICIPLINE WILL BE ADMINISTERED ONLINE UNLESS YOUR CLUB ‘OPTS OUT’. TO OPT OUT PLEASE INFORM THE SHROPSHIRE FA ON 01743 362769 OR email@example.com
Online discipline means that you will be able to access your club invoices via The Whole Game System Portal. Invoices will then be paid through the portal via Debit/Credit Card. You can still send a club cheque to cover payment of your invoice as long as you write the Invoice number on the back of the cheque or similarly if you normally pay in cash at the office, this can be accepted.
Caution Notifications / Invoices will NOT be sent through the post.