Marketing and Communications Officer Vacancy
Shared Post between Herefordshire/Shropshire/Worcestershire Football Associations
Marketing & Communications Officer
Fixed Contract (Initial term ends 30 June 2021- continuation post this date is subject to funding)
37.5 Hours per week
Salary £23k - £25k dependent upon experience
We are seeking to recruit a Marketing & Communications Officer to raise the profile of the organisations and support the delivery of The FA National Game Strategy.
This position is responsible for developing, managing and maintaining the 3 County FAs’ websites ensuring that they remain a central resource for the dissemination of information as well as the strategic co-ordination of all 3 County FAs social media channels.
The role profile will require this individual: -
• to lead, manage and develop the marketing and communications operation across the 3 CFAs network and to build and maintain appropriate partnerships to support the ongoing development of all 3 CFAs
• to support the delivery of the National Game Strategy and Business Plan across all 3 CFAs network
• to promote the established football hubs in Herefordshire, Shropshire and Worcestershire
• to provide high quality customer service and attention to detail
This individual must be able to demonstrate an understanding of the role and how their expertise and experience will enable them to meet the essential and desirable criteria within the role.
As this is a shared post it will require the successful applicant to work at all 3 sites each week.
What can Herefordshire/Shropshire/Worcestershire County FA’s offer?
• An exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressive businesses
• An exciting opportunity to work with key stakeholders within the grassroots and professional game
• A commitment to empowered and supportive personal development
• A Workplace Pension Scheme
• A potential career progression within The CFA/FA Network
Hours of work are 37.5 hours Monday to Friday with occasional evening and weekend working. The position will receive 25 days annual holiday and a salary in the range of £23,000-£25,000 per annum, with a three month probationary period.
Herefordshire, Shropshire & Worcestershire County FA's take the safeguarding and protection of children and adults at risk seriously and anyone working with us will be required to follow the County FA Safeguarding policy and Safeguarding Operating Standards.
Due to the nature of this post, the successful candidate may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check through The FA Criminal Records Check process. A full job description and personal specification can be downloaded at www.Worcestershirefa.com.
Please complete the online application form by following the link below:
Closing date for applications is 9:00am Monday 30th September 2019. Interviews will take place on Thursday 10th October 2019 at Worcestershire FA.
Herefordshire, Shropshire & Worcestershire FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community
We look forward to hearing from you, good luck!