Shropshire FA are running a FA Coaching Disabled Football Course
The FA Coaching Disabled Footballer Course is now available to book!
This course is designed to provide you with ideas and practices for the inclusion of disabled players in football sessions, whether in mainstream or impairment specific sessions.
- Hold The FA Level 1 in Coaching Football
Having attended the course you should feel more confident and able to:
- Apply and extend you existing coaching skills to meet the needs of players with a range of impairments
- Establish basic communication skills for coaching disabled footballers
- Use appropriate terminology
- Identify appropriate safety and medical considerations
- Plan a wide range or coaching sessions for disabled players
- Use the inclusion spectrum to plan your coaching sessions to include disabled players or provide alternative appropriate opportunities
Date - Sunday 19th May
Venue - Telford College
Time - 9am - 5pm.
Price - £40 Charter Standard Clubs, £50 Non Charter Standard Clubs
For further inquires, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org