FA Level 2 in Coaching Football
- Develop an understanding of yourself as a coach, your players and the game itself
- Develop game-like practices which incorporate decision-making while remaining enjoyable
- Plan, deliver and evaluate a series of progressive football coaching sessions independently
- Consider the age, ability, maturity and experience of players in your care
FA Level 2 – 6 Things you need to know about the course before booking
- To ensure that you have acquired the appropriate level of experience, it is strongly recommended that learners should have completed their personal action plan agreed with their tutor upon completing the FA Level 1.
- 100% attendance is required to the 3 blocks (10 days, 20 workshops). If you miss a day / workshop you can make it up on another course, but where possible we ask that you commit to all 3 blocks on the course for which you chose to book.
- A learner is required to complete a project; including 8 coaching sessions & 8 matchdays therefore should be actively coaching their own group of players at the time of the course.
- A learner will receive a minimum of 2 x InSitu visits, which involves an FA Tutor visiting the learner to observe & support them working in their environment with their own players.
- A learner has up to 2 years to complete the qualification, although on average a learner usually completes within 6-9 months if they commit to their own delivery & project in-between the 3 x blocks.
- This is a coaching course, not a playing course therefore you don’t need to have played the game to apply. However experience playing can be beneficial with FA Level 1 a pre-requisite.